What is IVRS?
IVRS Software technology that is being widely used by various industries to automate the call handling system.
- In telephony interactive voice response or IVR is phone technology that allows a computer to detect voice and tone using a normal phone call.
- The IVR system can respond to caller with prerecorded or dynamic generated audio to further direct callers on how to proceed.
- IVRS Software systems can be used to control almost any function where the interface can be broken to a series of simple menu choices.
- Once constructed IVRS Software systems generally scale well to handle large call volumes.
Features of Interactive Voice Response System
IVRS Software systems, multitasking and multi-threading facility leading to simultaneous handling of 4 analog channels or 30 digital channels or more channels
- Detecting an incoming ring and automatically establishing connection in response to the ring signal.
- Capable of working round the clock throughout the year.
- Multiple language support with user configurable channel specific language.
- Work with all type of exchanges on voice lines or trunk lines with any telecom operator of Land-line Network and cellular phone network.
- Provides call statistics and customized report.
- ODBC support for accessing all kind of standard database.
CTI/ VRS Solution Development
We have developed customized IVRS solution for various industry segments like
- Petroleum Booking and Distribution (Indian Oil, HPCL) For downloading pdf
- Payment Gateway Interface System (Bill Desk)
- University Information System (Central University)
- Appointment Booking System for Doctors (L V Prasad Eye Institute)
- Cinema ticket Booking system (Prasad I -MAX) For downloading pdf
- Order Booking System(Indian Immunologicals Limited)
- Information system for farmers (I Kisan)
- Product Promotion Contests (Godrej)